How do I apply curly clip-in hair extensions?
Applying curly clip-in hair extensions is relatively easy. Here's a step-by-step guide:
1. Start by parting your hair horizontally, about an inch above the nape of your neck. Clip the rest of your hair up and out of the way.
2. Take the widest weft of hair extensions and secure the center clip onto the root of your natural hair along the parting line.
3. Release your clipped-up hair and create another horizontal parting about an inch above the previous one.
4. Attach another weft of extensions along the new parting line, making sure to align the clips with your natural hair roots.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4, working your way up towards the crown of your head until all the desired wefts are attached.
6. Blend your natural hair with the extensions by gently combing through them, ensuring a seamless and natural look.