- Clip In Hair Extensions
- Tape In Hair Extensions
Sample Product for testing
Perfect Remy tape in hair made from pure and true straight virgin Indian hair to offer you the most flexible and long-lasting install. These Tape In hair extensions are natural, resilient, seamless, and full of texture. Simply use our replacement tape after 4 to 6 weeks to keep your beautiful self very happy. Our set of Tape In hair extensions has 5 sandwiches to a pack, 10 pieces total.
- Hair type: 100% Remy human hair
- Number of pieces: 10 individual pieces per pack (equals 5 sandwiches)
- Tape type: American blue bonded keratin tape with easy peel-away backing
- Longevity: 4 to 6 months, resuable 3 to 4 times with replacement tape
- Tab width: Each piece is 1.5 inches wide
- Advised quantity: 3-4 packs for length and volume, 4-6 for a full installation
- Weight: Approximately 2.5 grams per piece
How many pieces total are there?
10 individual pieces to a pack, 5 sandwiches in total.
How many packs of straight tape-in hair do I need?
We recommend at least 4-6 packs for adding length and volume. For a fuller look we recommend using 6 to 8 packs. Because of our flexible return policy, we advise you purchase extra to ensure you have enough hair during your appointment. You can always return what you don’t need. Keep in mind, a bundle deal requires all 4 packs to be returned as a whole for a full refund. Hope this helps!
How are they installed?
2 strips are "sandwiched" around a thin layer of your own hair. The sandwiches are installed side to side in vertical layers towards the back of your head. A tap with a warm flat iron is required to complete the bond.
How are tape-ins removed?
We recommend an adhesive remover such as Pure or C22.